41 Cross St, Hudson, NY 12534
On a residential street, this stylish hotel is 2 minutes' walk from Hudson train station, a 6-minute walk from Henry Hudson Riverfront Park and 5 miles from the Thomas Cole National Historic Site.
31 Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534
Among shops and restaurants, this laid-back hotel in a restored movie theater is in the center of town.
20 S Front St, Hudson, NY 12534
Very comfortable room in a historic hotel. Great restaurant and bar just downstairs. 5 minute walk to the train station and to the wonderful commercial strip.
330 Union St, Hudson, NY 12534
The Nest is the newest boutique hotel, ideally located in the center of downtown Hudson.
326 Allen Street, Hudson, NY 12534
This quaint B&B housed in a 1965 Second Empire home is set on a residential street a 5-minute walk from the Hudson Opera House and 5 miles from Olana State Historic Site.
There is a range of good Airbnbs in town but they book up fast and aren't always the most reliable. A few tips on how to ensure a good Airbnb experience:
1. Always make sure you're on the real Airbnb website
2. Do not, under any circumstances, wire money to a potential host
3. Never email a potential host outside the Airbnb platform
4. Vet every potential host, and don't dismiss any less-than-stellar reviews
5. Read and understand Airbnb's policy on refunds